Wednesday 14 September 2011

whats happening..

Now the album is finished, i'm kinda banging my head against the wall to get some new ideas for some new music...i think its going to be very different. I've started going back down to music zone, having productive sessions with Steve, banging away on the drums and playing some laid back lounge jazz on the piano. hopefully we will move into some production soon.

My QFO is poorly!...in the process of being fixed, but I have my old technics 1210 and samurai mixer which is a good fill in in the meantime.

Just got a cold yesterday, but gonna sweat it out down the gym on friday at marjons, where i have been going recently to build up some strength...no slacking!

peace out

1 comment:

  1. eeeew sweating out a cold sounds mingin!! anda for your next album...go world music styley...afrobeat n drums!! yey x

    ReplyDelete