Sunday 25 September 2011

the shittest summer - weatherwise!

I now have a private physio who is moving things a lot quicker...trying out new equipment, and he has got me up and walking. The plan is to get a new standing frame, which will enable me to stand up for prolonged times, building strength and doing more stuff standing up like playing the piano, scratching, watching TV.

I have been having piano lessons, which are going well...getting closer to becoming a hotel lounge pianist!

My old wheelchair kinda fell apart on me a couple of weeks ago...tyres coming off and stuff..one of the side affects of living on the barbican..cobbled streets..but hopefully getting a new and improved version soon.

I have also been putting up some of my old tunes on youtube and also some old Scribes videos, so if you fancy a listen, go have a look- Mrdjspinz.

peace out

1 comment:

  1. Your piano playing is definately quite a "casual" style, I can just picture you sitting in a lift playing super chilled riffs!! and you definately need a more off road style chair with massive tyres and suspension for the barbican those cobbles are buggers!
    See you at the weekend xx sis

    ReplyDelete