Tuesday 18 October 2011

sign of the times

hello..
I have been walking more and more frequently with my physio, and have also been using a zimmerframe type thing (i'm not that old yet, surely!). I think I will be using it with my staff, building up my leg muscles more.

I also have a standing frame on order from Italy, which will help me to do more stuff standing up with less assistance which will be amazing.

I have been going down music zone, jammin' with kenny hectic, using some of their cool equipment. also. finally, I have got my legendary QFO (mobile decks for scratching) back, since the last time stuff started flying off it! It virtually took off.Hopefully, Jonny (scribes) will come and record a tune with me at somepoint when he is down this way.

Anyway, Dad is coming round for a pint soon, so i'm off..

No comments:

Post a Comment